Forum France Gaming Index du Forum

Forum France Gaming
forum officiel de la structure France Gaming

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

For more of Spires style, visit her illustrated blog

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Génèral -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: For more of Spires style, visit her illustrated blog Répondre en citant

“We are broke, have an unconscionable amount in credit card corset prom dresses debt already, and this Inaugural is killing us!” Maureen McDonnell emailed one of her husband’s staff members, pleading to let Johnnie Williams, head of a struggling diet aid company, shell out for the $10,999 Oscar de la Renta dress.Joyce GunhouseCo-designer of Comrags, and daughter Sally, 15For me, I’ve always had a collection of little vintage house dresses. And just recently Sally started wearing one of my favourites. I love vintage clothes because when I put them on I think, “There’s some history here.” Or I wonder who wore this dress, what their life was like. So giving it to Sally and passing on another layer of history was fun, because when I see her in the dress it reminds me of a really great road trip to North Carolina [with] my friends … just the kind of music I was listening to at the time. She’s 15, so it’s really hard for me, that love of the ’80s that’s been revived. For me it’s like, “Why are you wearing acid wash?” But then just the other day she went to a party and she wanted to wear a dress, and when she described the dress she wanted it was very similar to one we had done in the ’80s, so I used an old pattern of ours, adjusted it a little bit, and she wore new vintage Comrags. One of the dresses I loved of my mom’s — I don’t know where it is now but I did inherit it and never really wore it that much because the waist was so tiny — was cheap white prom dresses a silk floral shirtdress that was her honeymoon dress. And it just really has that feeling of tradition, it was custom-made for her at Hudson’s Bay, and it’s just a really beautiful dress. I don’t think it’s necessarily her style that I’ve picked up. I’m way more relaxed, way more grungy, I guess. But she definitely taught me how to sew, so that part of fashion we had in common — making clothes.Readers also want help finding “everyday bras and undies.” For men, most of the undergarments by Stanfield’s, the familiar department-store brand, are still manufactured in Truro, N.S.
     ( And while there are several emerging upscale designer brands of lingerie for women, they’re pretty, they can be pricey, and none seem to offer full-support brassieres to compete with prices I’ve found from Grenier (made in Canada since 1860,, who offer comprehensive sizing range and selection from top to girdle to slip (about $60 for bras, half the price of European-made counterparts, at Sears and other retailers,’ latest Binky the space cat graphic novel, Binky Takes Charge, is available September 1 from Kids Can Press (ages 7-10). For more of Spires style, visit her illustrated blog?www.drawnoutwardrobe. A day after Robert Pattinson lit up the place, a solid mob of Toronto sunset-partiers showed up at this week’s rite-of-summer rooftop opening at The Thompson, including House & Home editrix Suzanne Dimma and CBC’s George Stroumboulopoulos.Hopping on the tram, we head back toward the centre to visit?the Karmelitermarkt in the second district. Also a popular area, the gentrification process is farther along in the up-and-coming Karmeliter, white prom dress and its trajectory is a familiar one. “If you had money 10 years ago, and bought here, you are fortunate,” says my guide.Royal sources said the photo spread felt like a flashback to the paparazzi chases of Princess Diana, William’s mother, making it even more painful for him.
     “There is a feeling of anger and disbelief,” one source said. “We feel there has been a red line crossed with regard to publishing these images.”BT: Ashton wanted a funfetti wedding cake, you know those box cake mixes? I was like, ‘No, we’re not having that for our wedding cake.’ … I (said) ‘How about this? I’ll make cupcakes, like 12 cupcakes for you, and you can have that instead of wedding cake.’Chelsea Clinton was recently spotted entering Vera Wang, but just barely. She wore quite the hat. Others insist the gown is being made by Oscar de la Renta.Look, I mean, if you can stomach another magical trip through fairyland wrapped in a plain brown paper bag with “anxiety” written on it, you could do a lot worse than Lake Bell and Simon Pegg witting all over each other, but honestly it would be nice if on occasion a film like this at least tried harder than making the main character somewhat?dissatisfied and assuming that would be enough to get everyone identifying with her. Adding a thin patina of sadness does not mean you have had a great insight into the human condition, it just means you know there’s a lot of crap in the world.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 11:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Génèral -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation