Forum France Gaming Index du Forum

Forum France Gaming
forum officiel de la structure France Gaming

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

We do have competitions about stupid little stuff

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Génèral -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 11:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: We do have competitions about stupid little stuff Répondre en citant

Google’s executive chairman, Eric Schmidt, made a surprise four-day trip cheap long evening dresses to Pyongyang, where he met with officials and toured computer labs in January, just weeks after North Korea launched a satellite into space on the back of a long-range rocket.“He told me that the case that he comes home in is called a transfer case and that there is dry ice in it. It’s not the casket. I would have to choose a casket for him,” said Amanda Anderson.
    But Theisen-Eaton is pretty tough herself; she competes for Canada in the heptathlon, a rigorous two-day track and field event that consists of, in this order, the 100-metre hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres.Q: One of Jean Paul Gaultier’s hallmarks is a diversity of muses and runway models — of race, size and age. Did you know how you would translate that preoccupation with diversity into the display, from the beginning?A: For Gaultier this decision was really important and a real issue — Pierre Bergé refused to use any défilé pictures in the exhibition, for example, just clothes or the first sketch — it’s like referring to the Renaissaince disegno concept. But from the very beginning Gaultier? he said I would like to show the clothes on real people, respecting each singularity and this is, really, his obsession.
     He said that each time he wanted to create clothes it was for someone specifically — my mannequins were always very strong personalities. And he had? and knew Denis Marleau from the Quebec theatre and he said yes, of course. [Marleau created the audio-visual mannequin faces for the exhibition.] He wanted something very humanized. At the end it was beautiful — it fit so well with the content of his fashion, it’s not just about the effect of fashion like a plus size evening dresses show — it’s really because Gaultier wants to recognize a real skin, real people.Still, there are only so many times a student can hear the phrase “you could do it on a skirt … or I guess pants, for you, David,” before you begin to wonder if you have made the right decision.BT: To be honest, if it is I usually win (laughs) ’cause I think I’m more competitive than him. Maybe something to do with the fact that he wins everything on the track and I’m like, ‘I’m going to show him.’” We do have competitions about stupid little stuff. … We were brushing our teeth and he brushes his teeth really fast and he like spits everything out and rinses and he’s like ‘Ha. Beat you’ and goes to bed. I was like, ‘Yeah that’s what you want to do, brush your teeth in 15 seconds — like gross. I won that one because I brushed my teeth correctly.’Q: Could you see any flames? A: No, just a whole lot of dark smoke, and you kept hearing the sirens of the fire trucks in the background. So we were thinking that at any minute they’d have things under control. It wasn’t until we had another knock on the door and the police were there to evacuate us that we went: Uh-oh.The second movie, while in many ways superior to the first, continues to raise questions about Panem’s political economy, which seems to be based on 1840s Manchester as seen through the eyes of Karl Marx. Capitol City’s preening overlords?are not internet billionaires but people who — while still looking like?denizens of Whoville —?live off the “surplus product” of the serfs.The experiment entailed a year without purchasing anything beyond the duo’s defined necessities which long evening dresses included toilet paper, rent, utilities, cellphone bills and groceries.-I love that Neil Patrick Harris named his daughter Harper Grace. (The son’s name, Gideon Scott, is a little old-Testamenty, but that’s cool.)The museum opened on Mondays. It stayed open until midnight. And by the time the exhibition closed in August after a scant three months on view, the accompanying Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty catalogue distributed by Yale University Press had sold more than 100,000 copies. The hefty hardcover, with a lenticular cover that morphs McQueen’s face into a macabre human skull (his frequent signature motif) is lavishly photographed, but cannot capture the eerie grandeur and solemn beauty of standing in front of the museum’s scuffed mannequins modelling McQueen masterpieces.“No formal PCC complaint has been made by the Middleton family about any breaches of the editors’ code.
     However, following some incidents of alleged harassment and pursuit by agencies and freelancers, the Middleton family, through the PCC, have sought to draw the attention of editors to their concerns. The Middleton family and St. James’s Palace remain grateful to editors for their restraint and adherence to the code over the past few months,” A St. James’s Palace spokesman said to BBC.Bluefin’s service is now being extended to advertisers, who can find out what viewers are saying about their latest campaigns. This is of particular use for companies that buy time across many channels; Roy demonstrated how Twitter chatter about certain products spiked on some networks, but not others. And, when the U.S.
     Taco Bell chain launched a taco last month that was made out of Doritos —?yes, this is a real thing — Twitter mentions of Taco Bell went up four-fold after an intense TV ad campaign.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 11:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Génèral -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation