Forum France Gaming Index du Forum

Forum France Gaming
forum officiel de la structure France Gaming

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Section MoH: AA -> *MoH: AA* France Gaming : Génèral
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wufei526
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Aoû - 08:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: application Répondre en citant

Reporter: 1.2 million homes have gone into foreclosure in just the past year and a half, and of course, for each individual family it is a huge deal. It’s devastating, but it also devastates the market and the neighborhoods that surround it. So we are joined now by John Adams. He is a real estate broker, a radio host and a columnist here in Atlanta. He talks all things real estate. So let’s get right into that. We see these foreclosure numbers that are inching up every month, and then we’re also seeing what’s happening in these neighborhoods. An empty house…
John: It’s bad.
wow power leveling,
Reporter: … is a bad thing. There’s no question about it.
John: Reggie, I think it’s important we recognize, as Christine said, it is a tragedy for each individual family, but it’s broader than that. When the house is empty, it tends to attract vagrants, it attracts crime, the bank takes the house back, they’re losing money on a daily basis, the house goes into disrepair often, the air conditioning is…the air conditioning compressor is stolen, the…in many cases the actual copper wiring is ripped out of the walls, so the house loses value on an ongoing basis, and this is a problem for the neighborhood. Who wants to buy a house in a neighborhood where there are homes like this out there, and there’s nobody to buy these houses, because each represents a major construction project. So it’s a
wow gold,
Reporter: And you say that it’s time for the government to step in and to start offering incentives, left and right, to get
John: Well, I think the President’s housing initiative has some good first steps. The loan refinancing, for those that can afford it, the loan modification for people in imminent danger of foreclosure. The $8,000 tax credit was a good first step, but I agree with Senator Johnny Isakson who said that, “…housing led us into this recession; housing is gonna lead us out.” I’d like to see a $20,000 federal tax credit for anybody who buys a foreclosed home. I’d like to see financing made available for

world of warcraft power leveling,

These are major renovations; it’s not just paint and carpet, Reggie. Somebody’s gotta go in there and spend $15,000 to $20,000 to restore this house to livable status, and then either put tenants in it or sell it, and in this marketplace, selling is tough, so more than likely this home will have to be rented.
Reporter: Alright, so let’s talk about renting, because there are a lot of people out there who say, “Look, it might not be time for you to buy at all, or maybe you’re just not a home-owner. Maybe this is going to be a renting life that you’re going world of warcraft gold,
John: Well, not at all, and I think this represents a change from multiple administration policy for the last 20 years, where we had this idea that we have to put every American into a position of home ownership.
Reporter: Hmm-hmm.
John: Right now about 30% of American households rent, and as we try to move higher than that 70% ownership figure, each percentage point is much more difficult to achieve. And we now can look back and say that in the early 2000, or 2001, 2002, we were making loans to people who, quite frankly, shouldn’t have been buying if they weren’t ready. And I think the return to stricter underwriting guidelines makes sense, and I think some people,
lord of the rings gold,
we need to recognize, simply value the flexibility of renting; it gives them the opportunity to make a decision to move. Some people, particularly young people, shouldn’t be pushed into home ownership. If you buy a condo for example in Atlanta, Georgia, right now, and within a year or two you’re transferred or you take a job somewhere else, you may have a great difficulty selling that condo in this market.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Aoû - 08:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lins002
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Jan - 09:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: application Répondre en citant

My father was a self-taught mandolin player. He was one of the best string instrument players in our town. He could not read music, but if he heard a tune a few times, he could play it. When he was younger, he was a member of a small country music band. They would play at local dances and on a few occasions would play for the local radio station. He often told us how he had 2)auditioned and earned a position in a band that featured Patsy Cline as their lead singer. He told the family that after he was hired he never went back. Dad was a very religious man. He stated that there was a lot of drinking and cursing the day of his audition and he did not want to be around that type of environment.
wow power leveling,

Occasionally, Dad would get out his mandolin and play for the family. We three children: Trisha, Monte and I, George Jr., would often sing along. Songs such as the Tennessee Waltz, Harbor Lights and around Christmas time, the well-known 3)rendition of Silver Bells. "Silver Bells, Silver Bells, its Christmas time in the city" would ring throughout the house. One of Dad's favorite 4)hymns was "The Old Rugged Cross". We learned the words to the hymn when we were very young, and would sing it with Dad when he would play and sing. Another song that was often shared in our house was a song that accompanied the Walt Disney series: Davey Crockett. Dad only had to hear the song twice before he learned it well enough to play it. "Davey, Davey Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier" was a favorite song for the family. He knew we enjoyed the song and the program and would often get out the mandolin after the program was over. I could never get over how he could play the songs so well after only hearing them a few times. I loved to sing, but I never learned how to play the mandolin. This is something I regret to this day.

Sro Gold,
Dad loved to play the mandolin for his family he knew we enjoyed singing, and hearing him play. He was like that. If he could give pleasure to others, he would, especially his family. He was always there, sacrificing his time and efforts to see that his family had enough in their life. I had to mature into a man and have children of my own before I realized how much he had sacrificed.

I joined the United States Air Force in January of 1962. Whenever I would come home on leave, I would ask Dad to play the mandolin. Nobody played the mandolin like my father. He could touch your soul with the tones that came out of that old mandolin. He seemed to shine when he was playing. You could see his pride in his ability to play so well for his family.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
When Dad was younger, he worked for his father on the farm. His father was a farmer and 5)sharecropped a farm for the man who owned the property. In 1950, our family moved from the farm. Dad had gained employment at the local 6)limestone 7)quarry. When the quarry closed in August of 1957, he had to seek other employment. He worked for Owens Yacht Company in Dundalk, Maryland and for Todd Steel in Point of Rocks, Maryland. While working at Todd Steel, he was involved in an accident. His job was to roll angle iron onto a 8)conveyor so that the 9)welders farther up the production line would have it to complete their job. On this particular day Dad got the third index finger of his left hand mashed between two pieces of steel. The doctor who operated on the finger could not save it, and Dad ended up having the tip of the finger 10)amputated. He didn't lose enough of the finger where it would stop him picking up anything, but it did impact his ability to play the mandolin.

world of warcraft power leveling,
After the accident, Dad was reluctant to play the mandolin. He felt that he could not play as well as he had before the accident. When I came home on leave and asked him to play he would make excuses for why he couldn't play. Eventually, we would 11)wear him down and he would say "Okay, but remember, I can't hold down on the strings the way I used to" or "Since the accident to this finger I can't play as good". For the family it didn't make any difference that Dad couldn't play as well. We were just glad that he would play. When he played the old mandolin it would carry us back to a cheerful, happier time in our lives. "Davey, Davey Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier", would again be heard in the little town of Bakerton, West Virginia.
wow power level,
In August of 1993 my father was 12)diagnosed with 13)inoperable lung cancer. He chose not to receive 14)chemotherapy treatments so that he could live out the rest of his life in dignity. About a week before his death, we asked Dad if he would play the mandolin for us. He made excuses but said "okay". He knew it would probably be the last time he would play for us. He 15)tuned up the old mandolin and played a few notes. When I looked around, there was not a dry eye in the family. We saw before us a quiet humble man with an inner strength that comes from knowing God, and living with him in one's life. Dad would never play the mandolin for us again. We felt at the time that he wouldn't have enough strength to play, and that makes the memory of that day even stronger. Dad was doing something he had done all his life, giving. As sick as he was, he was still pleasing others. Dad sure could play that Mandolin!

simann
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Nov - 03:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: application Répondre en citant

replica sunglasses
Lots of fashion accessories are giving us a Deja vu moment. Now, sunglasses are going retro, too, with styles being influenced by the mod movement and fashion icons such as Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
For even funkier styles, club kids will be happy to know that the Shutter Shades (the 'striped' model made famous by rapper Kanye West) are now also available in white Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
So, after last year's see-through frames that had labels including Paul Smith, Chloé and J. Crew launch colorful but clear-framed shades, is it the logical consequence to use a color that's not really a color this year? In case you're not into non-colors, fear not: Moschino is combining its white mod styles with block colors sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
White is also a major trend in watches this year, judging from the releases prior to the industry's biggest event, Baselworld: Armani, Jaeger-LeCoultre, and Anna Gotha (for Danish Design) are just a few of those going for the purist color choice replica sunglasses.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum France Gaming Index du Forum -> Section MoH: AA -> *MoH: AA* France Gaming : Génèral Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation